Thursday, August 22, 2013

HERE COMES THE HOTSTEPPER....

Murderer!  I'm a living in a danger!


That's my nod to the man, the myth, the guy no one will remember in 5 years... Senor Hernandez. 
 
Straight outta the mean streets of Connecticut.  Look like a thug, act like a thug, go to jail like a thug.  Street cred up the wazoo... and boatload of talent down the drain.

If Ben Affleck doesn't write, direct, star, and co-star in a Patriot/Hernandez "longest Mile"... well hell... I don't even want to live in that world.

So... Cardio Mayhem with my boy Smiley (oddly not a Latin King). Triathlete in training.  Please step aside.  Hit the roads for a 9 mile bike ride and a 2 mile run.  Then home where the Surgeon General was cooking up steak tips. 

Not gonna lie... every now and then it is pretty sweet being me.

Let's cut to brass tacks though people.  I have 2 items burning a hole in my brain that have little, actually nothing, to do with Fitness.  So buckle up and hold on. It's gonna get weird in here.

1) Everybody and their brother is coming out of the wood work to say that Olympus has fallen is a
good movie.  Get your head out of your.. I mean... c'mon.  I get that movies are fiction, but can we all please get behind the idea that the most secure building in the country cannot be taken down the cast of "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon", led to victory by the Asian guy from the Original Fast and the Furious??? I mean really.  Who else was waiting for him to randomly appear in a wife beater and yell, "Torretto! Swat raided my house! Disrespected my family!"

This movie was a catastrophe.  Don't care about good acting, fun music score, or cool explosion.  If the sum total is a turd, then we shouldn't be looking for a high fiber count in it.

2)  Beards are seriously creeping me out.  I have yet to see someone look good in a beard.  Yea, when you did it for charity we all lied and said, "wow, that is a nice beard."  It was in context.  It's like carrying a baby.  Everyone says, "oh cute baby!"  Guess what.... Statistically speaking not all babies are cute... This is just proof that people are lying and it's time that we all get behind the idea, that beards went out after Lincoln, and some babies are ugly. 

Whew.  Feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment